Wednesday 19 March 2008

Vassal By-Election


My name's George Graham and I'm the Green Party Candidate for the Vassal By-Election.

If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions for me, please post them in the comments section below. I'll reply in the same section, and we can get a real conversation going about what Vassal Ward needs, and what I can do for you.

All you have to do is click the 'comment' link, and follow the onscreen instructions. I'll log on every couple of days, and answer your questions in the comments so that everyone can see them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi George,

Can the Green's really win in Vassal?

Vassall said...

George I can see why you only got 109 votes in the byelection - you do not know how to spell. The ward name is Vassall as tyhe most basic of checks would have revealed